Monday, June 23, 2014

GEO, Forest Brown Lens Review, Sponsored

Big doll like eyes are now achievable! I'm happily fluttering my lashes over the GEO Forest Brown lenses from eyecandys [available here]

*I finally got a new and nicer camera lens [my previous camera lens broke] so my pictures are like, a hundered times better now!*
 Eyecandy's is a company I've happily worked with before and I personally buy my non-sponsored circle lenses from because of their big selection of lenses, fun new collections and lovely packaging.
My lenses, a lens case and their business card~ unboxed.
 I decided to try something new and more gem like, after enviously seeing how pretty diamond like lenses on my friends and fellow bloggers haha~ I'm not afraid to admit I'm also heavily influenced by my fellow bloggers, especially when it comes to lens types. And I am SO glad I tried out a crystallized lens, because the aesthetic is amazing in person and in pictures!
Stats:
Brand: GEO
Origin: South Korea
Water content: 38% - 42%
Diameter: 15.0 mm
Base Curve: 8.4 - 8.6
Power: plano, -0.50 to -5.00 (0.25 step), -5.50, -6.00
Duration: 1 year disposable 

Now to the comparison shots/ close ups~
I really love how the GEO Forest Brown lenses are a very true gold, they brighten up the eye and create a sparkle in your eye. Up close and in person, the lenses can pass as a natural colour, but up close there is not natural gradient or look to the lenses. If you are one looking for a natural eye look, this might not be the lens for you~ but, if you are one looking for a beautiful doll like eye this is the perfect lens to recreate the look.
I was honestly surprised how bright the lenses looked with flash on, I never expected the gorgeous pop of colour in such opacity, but it was a wonderful surprise!

The lenses are one of the biggest in my collection, at 15mm~ which is extremely enlarging. The thing with 15mm lenses is that they can look very alien-esque without makeup. But, lenses of this magnitude look magical with full make and really bring attention to one's eyes. 

I have these lenses on my regular rotation now, they are really comfy! I took them out for a spin on my vacation, and wore them for long periods of time, daily. I happily had no dryness issues or sliding issues with the lenses until maybe the 10 hour mark?  Which is probably irresponsibly in my eye too long, but it's still a good measurement on how comfortable they are. If you aren't used to large lenses, you might find them a bit uncomfy for the first few moments since larger lenses may take some getting used too.

I really love the look of these lenses, and I am totally sucked into the diamond lens type of look! Totally feel like it amplifies my look in such a delightfully doll like way!
[[I'm super biased to them too, because they look absolutely bomb in selfies haha!]]

My lenses from Eyecandy's came in just under a three week period, which was great timing right before my trip and game me a perfect opportunity to test them out to the max. I've always had a good experience as a customer and as a partner, with great service and prices.

I have a code that eyecandy's kindly gave to me which is 'CARISSEIRIS', and entering it will give you a free surprise gift with purchase.

Thank's Eyecandy's, and I'm a super big fan!
<3CarisseIris








3 comments:

  1. Very pretty pictures and lenses :) ♥
    berriesinthesnow.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty lenses and your blogging throne looks great.
    Blogging throne goals.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how those lenses look on you! They are absolutely beautiful!

    ReplyDelete