Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Super quick lash application Run Through....


Sorry, my posting might be a bit compromised by a bit because I've joined the workforce again<3
I did enjoy being a freelancer but having a constant job and paycheck is a bit more fun for me~

But, I did a quick run through of how to apply false lashes, and I hope it can help someone out...

Tools:
False lashes [Ardell, Wispy lashes]
Lash Glue [I like DUO]
Tweezers
Nail/bamboo stick

Please keep in mind, practice makes perfect.. That most certainly applies to makeup application<3

I will try being as regular with blogging as I possibly can, thank you for your patience and kindness.
I really heart you!

<3CarisseIris

4 comments:

  1. Great post :D

    Be sure to enter my giveaway :D

    barbarellamaquill-arte.blogspot.mx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a pair of Dolly Wink eyelashes I've never worn since I had no idea how to apply them. This was really helpful to me, thanks! (✿◠‿◠)
    http://peach-party.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete